Title One of Colorado has an experienced staff of Escrow Officers who will handle your transaction in a very accurate, friendly and professional manner.
and up to 50% premium credit if you or your commercial client has purchased or refinanced your property in the previous 10 years.
- Owners & Encumbrance Reports
O&E’s – $5.00; Written Reports $75.00
- Tax and Assessor Information
- Foreclosure Guarantees
- Litigation Guarantees
- Lender “Bundled” products
Includes Policy Premium, most Endorsements, Tax Certificate
- Owners Title Insurance Products
110%, “Speculators” (Hold Open) products
- Generous “Reissue” rate structure
- Builder packages
Volume rate structure
Combined Construction Loan/Sale products
- Charity and Non-profit rates available
- Commercial Title Insurance
Owners Title Insurance
Lenders Title Insurance
- Construction Loan Title Insurance
- Construction Loan disbursement services
- Right of Way and Easement services
Why should you choose us?
Title One of Colorado has an experienced staff of Escrow Officers who will handle your transaction in a very accurate, friendly and professional manner. Real Estate Contracts cannot be prepared by Title One employees.
Our Escrow Officers pride themselves in their ability to close all types of real estate transactions including re-sales, new purchases, refinance, commercial foreclosure, REO, short sales, lender owned properties and 1031 transactions.